Friday, March 15, 2013

Five Years

Buddies
It's been five years since we said our 'I do's'.  Five years of loving in the face of the unknown, in the adventure of life.  I had some idea that I would post some nice picture of us, but alas, my computer has gone the way of no return.  Or at least, no return of the computer without some kind of repair.  And with it went many of my pictures. (But alas, and alack, I am one to back things up so I do have CD's of some of them....somewhere...in the mess I'm still organizing. I could blame that on being pregnant our first year back in the states.  I'm still trying to catch up.) I'm typing from our Old Faithful.

My husband lays down his life for us every day.  He goes to school, comes home, spends time with our boy, and takes time for me.  I've been seriously blessed in the husband department.  I have terrible seasonal allergies and so tonight he took time (and his own sweat) to install a working air conditioner in our window because I can't sleep with the windows open and not pay for it the next day in sneezes.  This afternoon I came downstairs after a nap and found my husband and son.  Little son had dirty hands.  Hubby had taken him to our creek to play in the mud.  Did I say I'm blessed?   I'm sure our son feels the same way, clear down to the dirt stuck on his little fingers. 


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Wishing you a wonderful day and many, many more blessed years together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Love, Alisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...