Monday, November 5, 2012

Small Space Living

I've been contemplating sharing some small space ideas, and my actually progress of weeding out stuff in our small space.  I have a few projects I need to get done like the kitchen cupboard space, the baby bedroom storage space, and a general weeding out of our closet and dresser.  This sounds like it should be easy, right? 

I've come to the conclusion that I have to get rid of some stuff.  It's nice stuff, but it is hard to store and maintain.  It needs to find a home where it can be used and loved since at my house it is just gathering dust and taking my time up to organize.  A friend referred me to a site called apartmenttherapy.com.  I love it because it has a small space section.  (And I'm talking it finally has a small space that is similar to the one I live in and not over 1000 square feet.)  It sure has some useful ideas! 


So welcome to our small space on the prairie.  I'll be sharing some before and after pictures of projects, and of finishing jobs we've done on the inside of our house.  Welcome, take up a seat, and come learn to organize with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...